Saturday, October 2, 2010

Waiting

Dear friends who read this blog. There was no post last week and I doubt that I could post anything coherent this week either. As I write this my wife has been in hospice care (in-patient) since one week ago Wednesday.

We find ourselves waiting...not for an end but for Jesus and the beginning He wants to bring. We welcome your prayers as we surrender our beloved wife, mommy and grammy into His eternal care. We know to be fully present with Jesus is "better by far."

I will probably post many reflections about all of this some day, but not now, of course.

Waiting for Him who loves us most.

Tom, one of Abba's little boys

1 comment:

Sean said...

Tom, this is Sean Landolt. Rachel and I have moved back down to Texas and are spending time going through some spiritual rejuvination right now. I am doing some work as a bus driving and volunteering here and there when I can. I really wrote though to let you know that Rachel and I will be praying for you guys. My heart goes out to you. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. May Gods grace and blessing be upon you.